Marketing communication is essentially problem solving, and that we at Nitro are particularly passionate about. Strategic focus and a surprising conceptual idea derived from it guide our creative, excellently produced multi-channel storytelling.
- Social media
- Landing page
- Marketing concept
- Content marketing
- Channel strategy
- Content creation
- Digital marketing
01 Developing creative concepts
A creative concept is a way to communicate strategic solutions using marketing communication. It is the a red thread between different actions serving as a fuel for insightful marketing communication and creative storytelling. A good concept is simple, yet it works on a universal level adapting to many, even surprising, implementations.
02 Multichannel implementation
Nitro's hybrid model automatically shifts all work towards multichannel implementation. We strongly focus on driving the customer towards a conversion in an interesting and efficient way. At best, marketing communication becomes a part of a high-quality customer experience. Channel and content strategies ensure that we communicate the right things at the right touch points cost-effectively and successfully.
03 Productional excellence
Implementing storytelling into different platforms and touchpoints is ensured by Nitro’s excellent production expertise. Our high-level production ability is complemented by our own film production company Nitro Film, whose top-class sound, film and video design and 3D, AR, VR and VFX production bring the brand to life.
04 Analytics and measuring
Continuous measurement, analysis and optimisation are a prerequisite for effective marketing communication. Nitro's insight team gathers and analyses data on an on-going basis to support this work. It is important to have close cooperation with the client and a data-based understanding about the current customer experience in different business areas. We also observe changes in the business, competitors’ actions and other external factors. et.
Get to know our work
- What do financial management and fairy tales have in common?
- Football for everyone online
- How we created a concept that appealed to both reason and emotions
- The iconic sauna brand’s web service conquers the world
- How we bring an unknown energy company to top five?
- How Volkswagen drove to the top spot of the most preferred car brands
- Towards a more intuitive customer portal
- How the parcel service was delivered into the Finns’ minds and phones
- How a small furniture manufacturer made its biggest sale of the year ?
- How did the number one Swedish coffee brand find its way to Finnish coffee tables?
- How encounters were brought to life?